WIN YOURSELF A YEAR'S SUPPLY
OF LITTER THAT DOESN'T LITTER!
Introducing Wee Kitty® Eco Plant Clumping Litter which is made from sustainable and naturally absorbent wheat and soy fibers to offer fast odor control, concentrated clumping and high-absorbency.
This litter is also biodegradable, compostable and septic safe – meaning you don’t need to sacrifice performance or the environment when it comes to creating the pur-fect potty for your cat.
For your chance to win a years supply of Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter fill the form below telling us in 25 words or less what pawsitive changes you made in your life to #reduceyourpawprint.
1. By entering this competition, the entrant consents to these terms and conditions.
3. Competition is open from May 19th 2020 and closes midnight May 31st 2020.
4. One Prize Winner will be selected and will win a years supply of Wee Kitty Eco Plant Clumping Litter which is: x6 bags of 9kgs OR x13 bags of 4kg OR x26 bags or 2kg . a) The Prize Winner may be provided in any of the above variants as determined by Rufus & Coco’s stock availability at time of competition close. b) The prize will be shipped within five business days of the winner confirming their physical address for shipping.
5. Entrant must complete the form in full and provide an answer to the question “what pawsitive changes you made in your life to #reduceyourpawprint” in 25 words or less.
6. The Rufus & Coco Marketing Team will determine the winner based on the most creative response and most positive changes or efforts made to reduce their carbon footprint as outlined in their response and as deemed by the judging panel. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
7. Competition is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18 years. There is no limit to the number of entries. The entrant warrants that they are the creator of the entry and consents to their entry being published by Rufus & Coco, including against their first name.
8. Rufus & Coco may, in its absolute discretion, decline to award a prize, including where the judges determine that the entry is not of publication standard. The prize winner will be announced via social media and contacted via the email address they have provided, within three business days of the Competition closing.
9. By providing your email address, you are signing up to Rufus & Coco’s database and consenting to receive marketing communications. You can opt-out at any time.